Sing, read, and move together in this fun action learning video for children. This is verb set 2 present continuous! Also check out What are you doing? Song 1:
https://youtu.be/HrHqq8xJiU4
Lyrics (copy and print for your students):
What are you doing?
I’m playing the guitar.
(repeat with below)
I’m playing the piano.
I’m playing the drums.
I’m playing the violin.
I’m washing my hands.
I’m eating a snack.
I’m drinking orange juice.
I’m reading a book.
I’m drawing a picture.
I’m singing a song.
I’m talking on the phone.
Goodbye!
123 ciseaux What Are You Doing? Song 2 | Action Verbs Set 2 | Learn English Kids | |
| 1,477 Likes | 1,477 Dislikes |
| 1,839,193 views views | 2.24M followers |
| Education | Upload TimePublished on 12 Apr 2015 |
Related keywords
matty healy,kids anka,123cash,videos for cats,kids tv,dreamenglish months,matthew goode,preschool en español,english grammar,kids wonder,tv askı aparatı,dreamenglish numbers,video doorbell,phonics activities,dreamenglish flashcards,abc tv,e flat,songs for kids,abc kerem,english discoveries rmutr,efl teacher,dream on lyrics,preschool teacher,phonics instruction,video player,preschool worksheets,dreamenglish.com good morning song,children's songs learning station,tvf,efl championship,mattnimare,preschool mod sims 4,tv sehpası,phonics for kids,english language,kids songs about summer,abc kids,effluent,1231-5 code civil,abcçdefgğhıijklmnoöprsştuüvyz,phonics definition,esl course,kids songs 2019,kindergarten smorgasboard,islamic picture,kindergarten math,kids songs to sing,video editing app,netflix,phonics approach,kindergarten age,preschool games,islamic name,songs about summer,preschool books pdf,abc yumuşatıcı,123 fleurs,english songs for kids+free mp3 download,songs about love,songselect,abc analizi,esloric 100 mg,preschool language scale 5 scoring,islami bank,eflex,dreamenglish family,preschoolsmiles,video editor,kids songs on youtube,dreamenglish books,kids songs list,dream english kids-youtube,efl cup,dream team,tv ünitesi,kindergarten math worksheets,preschool songs,abcd,eflux,songs about rain,dreamenglish.com abc song,123 pneus,english worksheet,kids songs about trains,songs about growing up,children's songs for learning english,123cacher,abc news,english to thai,kindergarten lunch ideas,matt braly,eflornithine,tv canlı,123webimmo,preschool 5,eflc bsp,tv de spor,kids club,dreamenglishkids,kids songs lyrics,abc koleji,phonics pronunciation,mattress แปลว่า,english songs for kids+free mp4 download,kindergarten teacher,preschool cofam,kids home,efl meaning,tv canlı yayın,english tea,abc faktoring,dream league soccer 2019 beşiktaş,eflow,dreamfancy,123movies,abc kırtasiye,kids songs cocomelon,tv100,dreambox,123 elec,english แปลว่า,english cafe,matt damon,video games,abc lojistik,123 tarot,abc mobilya,phonics song 2,phonics song 3,matthijs de ligt,matthaus,video star,songs about missing someone,songs about money,abc şarkısı,children's songs learning money,kindergarten sight words,tv üniteleri,ইসলাম,video converter,english flag,preschool grades,children's songs for learning spanish,video maker,kindergarten backpack,dream league soccer,dreamenglish abc,video editing software,english songs for kids.songs for school,english songs for kids+free video download,1231-1 code civil,esl bd,children's songs english learning mp3,songs about depression,tv kanalları,abc kimya,video to gif,tv8 canlı izle,kindergarten readiness,dreamenglish.com hello song,kids songs about space,kids box,preschool language scale 4 spanish descargar,esl play,matt reeves,videoder,videographer,children's songs for learning the books of the bible,phonics worksheets,123 roulement,kidsliving,kindergarten 2,video camera,https://www.netflix.com/,123rf,123 photo,phonics for grade 1,tv yayın akışı,preschool report card comments examples,dreamenglish goodbye song,islamic foundation,kids education academy,123 investment managers,kids ne demek,preschool prep company,eflora,dream league pro,english dictionary,dream on,preschool graduation,kindergarten worksheets,dreamenglish goodmorning,dreamenglish goodbye,abc deterjan,kids songs you tube,dream league soccer 2020,english premier league,dream catcher,english grammar in use,matter,video downloader,abc song,phonics words,dream league soccer 2016,http://123.hp.com,eslint,english songs for kids dance,tv8 yayın akışı star,tv akışı,matte แปลว่า,dreamenglish youtube,dreamenglish alphabet,kids songs videos,eflexervices,english conversation,islamic gojol,matteo guendouzi,dream league soccer 2018,1235-3,dream league soccer 2019,phonics sounds,kindergarten books,songs with good bass,preschool activities,songs by queen,kindergarten supply list,phonics song,kidstown riva,english clinic,songs for learning children's names,kidzania,videogamedunkey,kindergarten game,abcya,kids songs tv show,kidsland,phonics reading,english room,english grammar in use ราคา,preschool mod sims 4 español,islamic university,matter แปลว่า,kindergarten cop 2,esl meaning,dreamenglish body,phonics meaning,dreamenglish songs,video editing software free,matthew mcconaughey,esloric,kindergarten cop cast,matter คือ,tv canlı izle,songs in the key of life,english discoveries,kids aloud,kids songs about friendship,kids songs christian,kindergartener,tv rehberi,phonics stories,esl bangladesh ltd,kindergarten graduation,eflexervices philippines inc,kidsfit,matterhorn,1231 code civil,kindergarten curriculum,matt bomer,preschool language scale 4 scoring,matt แปลว่า,songs from the 70s,kids songs chords,video killed the radio star,esl bd ltd,dreamenglish animals,dreamenglish weather,abc peugeot,video game stores,songs about family,abc otomotiv,kids songs about food,english test,songs to sing,kindergarten cop,netflix movies,kids songs about jesus,123 robes,kids songs,english camp,kids home nedir,kids songs ukulele,kids songs remix,dream league 2018,phonics a,eflp,dream league 2019,phonics alphabet,songs about friendship,kids game,kids az,eselfcare,islam,islamic song,kidspartim,kids songs in spanish,phonics song lyrics,dream theater,tv plus,dreamland summer fest,dream tv,dream league 2020,preschool age,123 go,songs about death,matthew hussey,songs from the 80s,dream knight,esl pro league season 9,songs 2019,eflip,efl league 1,tv2,kidsnook,dreamenglish hello,songsterr,tv8,video to mp3,phonics primer,tv fiyatları,english discoveries npru,matte,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét